University Crest

[wlug] DVD woes!!

jaytee@c... jaytee@c...
Sun Aug 6 17:10:04 NZST 2006

My problem still exists
                       I Have spent quite a bit of time
googling and reading forums and have come across a few
examplse of the same problem. No real answers have emerged
except to install libdvdcss2 and libreaddvd both of which I
have done many times now.
                       The device works and will read most
media including mpegs but stalls on dvd for some reason. I
wonder if there is a totem setting that I should have done
or some simple script that I have failed to issue
                       Any ideas would be most welcome.
Regards  John