University Crest

[wlug] DVD woes!!

jaytee@c... jaytee@c...
Mon Aug 7 14:46:39 NZST 2006

Here we go this is strange but true,
         * Eats words and watches dvd's*
I went down and ran "apt-get update then installed mplayer.
Came home and tossed a dvd in the drive and "VIOLA" the
thing started playing in totem as dvd root. So, is there a
lib type file in mplayer that totem needs?
        Bottom line is if the dvd drawer is closed with a
disc in, it begins the autoplay in totem-xine.    Resolved
but I am unsure of how.
Regards   John

----- Original Message Follows -----