University Crest

[wlug] SFD planning now on forums

Craig Box craig@d...
Wed Aug 9 10:22:58 NZST 2006

Hi all,

As not everyone who wants to help is on the committee, and not everyone who
is on the mailing list is in a position to help, and we have new forums that
we're trying to encourage people to use, I thought I'd put some more
information about what needs to be done up on a forum.

Please check out http://forums.wlug.org.nz/viewforum.php?f=11 - each task is
in its own topic, so if you're interested or have an opinion, please feel
free to post.  I will keep updating the first message in each thread as
appropriate, but the more conversation, help and support, the better!

The success of the LUG hinges on the participation of members.  This is an
event where we have the opportunity to set out well defined goals and then
measure our success.  It also has the potential of bringing lots of new
blood into the society.  Please get behind it.

Regards
Craig