University Crest

[wlug] Irix

David Goodwin dgsoftnz@g...
Thu Aug 10 22:23:26 NZST 2006

On 8/10/06, Warren Boyd <wazza@c...> wrote:

> There is the current TM auction: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Computers/
> Servers/Server-components/auction-66213460.htm

It would seem those machines slipped through the cracks. Trademe is suppoed
to be emailing me listings for Indys. I wonder how many others ive missed...

Sadly those machines are pickup only in Auckland - according to the QA
section the seller appears to be moving overseas and doesnt think he will
have time to pack them up and ship them in time.

--
-David Goodwin
Email: dgsoftnz@g...