University Crest

[wlug] Wiki being upgraded

Matt Brown matt@m...
Sat Aug 26 09:52:11 NZST 2006

Ian McDonald wrote:
> Folks,
>
> In case you are wondering about the page errors at present this is
> because the Wiki is being upgraded to our new server provided by HP.

We're heading in to the datacentre at 11am to install the new blade
server. 90% of the existing data has already been transferred onto the
new blades.

Once DNS starts propogating over to the new addresses things should
start to come back. I expect that we'll be back to full operations by
the end of the day.

If you notice anything funny happening this afternoon with the wiki
please let me know.

Cheers

--
Matt Brown