University Crest

[wlug] Slackware 11.0

Denise Bates dbates@i...
Tue Oct 3 17:23:45 NZDT 2006

Hello folks,

At last, Slackware 11.0 has been released! Will anyone with a fast
connection be downloading copies of the ISOs? I am currently in Hamilton
and still on dial-up, and I would be very grateful for a copy - the
usual exchange blank CDs and other inducements are offered....

regards,
Dr Denise J. Bates,
PO Box 50,
Meremere New Zealand