University Crest

[wlug] Announcing Ubuntu 6.10

James Pluck papabearnz@g...
Fri Oct 27 08:19:22 NZDT 2006

Looks like I need to make another request for CD's from Canonical.

With the new kit I'm getting I think I'd better order the x64 bundle.
I'm going to dual boot the new kit because I will have the room on the
drives to be able to dedicate my current 80gb to Linux (The 250gb will
be holding my Windows install).

Currently I have a half dozen each of Ubuntu and Kubuntu 32 bit
editions - all Dapper Drake.  If anyone needs some let me know.

James Pluck
PalmOS Ergo Sum