University Crest

[wlug] the wlug and joinging

Haldor Riddering haldor@s...
Sun Sep 10 20:40:01 NZST 2006

hey guys and gals,
I've been following this list for a few months now andh ave recently
changed my laptop over to ubuntu and going to change my deskyop that way
too though maybe another flavour of linux.
anyways the questions I have is: I would like to become a paying member
of the wlug and mayeb come to some meetings to meet people and learn
from them.
how do I become a member and where and how often do you guys meet. I
read parts of the wiki but am still confused.

also is there a map to where the building is at the uni?

how long do meetings go for as well.

I live in cambridge so will need to drive there and new to hamilton.

anyhelp here would be awesome.

thanks for help

Haldor Riddering