University Crest

[wlug] Software Freedom Day

Graham Lauder yorick_@o...
Mon Sep 11 02:24:46 NZST 2006

Craig Box wrote:
> Software Freedom Day is this coming Saturday.  Everything is coming
> together nicely, and I'd like to thank everyone who has helped so far.
> Again, it's been mostly carried by the committee; we put up a forum and
> requested comment on it, as well as announcing it at meetings and on the
> mailing list, but other than a couple of people signing up on the wiki
> page, not much traction from the general membership.  I hope you all
> make up for this by coming down to see us on the day!

Hmm, I did make an offer on the forum

http://forums.wlug.org.nz/viewtopic.php?t=35&sid=fc863db5f803ce886e4a8204dfbf9a17

but was ignored.  It's difficult to build enthusiasm when the
communication is only one way.

Cheers
Yo

--
"GET LEGAL - GET OPENOFFICE.ORG"
http://why.openoffice.org

Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Office Technologies)
www.theingots.org.nz