University Crest

[wlug] SoftwareFreedomDay

Shane shane@w...
Fri Sep 15 20:03:59 NZST 2006

On Friday 15 September 2006 19:45, Ron Dean wrote:
> zcat wrote:
> > Software Freedom Day is tomorrow, and thanks heaps to all the people who
> > are helping make this happen.
> >
> > Photos will be posted on the SFD website;
> > http://softwarefreedomday.org/gallery/2006/gallery/2006/oceania/nz/hamilt
> >on
> >
> > Please drop by and give us your support!

> What time does it start I will be able to help in the morning
>
> Ron Dean

I caught tonights edition of "This week"
Page 30, the "In Brief" column

Software freedom

The Waikato Linux Users Group(WLUG), an incorporated society supporting Linux
and Open Source Software in the Waikato region, is celebrating the
international Software Freedom Day with a public demonstration of open source
software, to be held outside Whitcoulls, Centreplace, Hamilton, from 9am to
5pm on Saturday September 16