University Crest

[wlug] Problem Installing Democracy Player

Leslie Katz lesliek@o...
Fri Sep 15 20:37:49 NZST 2006

Thank you to all of you who've offered help with this problem.

I haven't given up yet and am slowly inching forward with the
installation process. Now I've reached some problem about pygtk. Whether
I'll ever get to the end of the process, I don't know, but, in the way
of these things, I suppose that if I do, the application won't be much
anyway. Oh well.

Thanks again,

Leslie