University Crest

[wlug] Problem with Google Earth Updating

Leslie Katz lesliek@o...
Wed Sep 20 18:17:16 NZST 2006

Thanks very much to both Simon and zcat for taking the trouble to reply
to my query.

I began by trying zcat's solution (merely editing my .bashrc to change
Firefox to firefox) and it worked, so it seems as though some PATH
designation already supplied the necessary path.

Funny about that capitalisation. Like many things, it's so obvious, once
someone else has the wit to point it out!

Thanks again,

Leslie