University Crest

[wlug] Myspace videos in Debian or Ubuntu??

Ian McDonald ian.mcdonald@j...
Sat Sep 23 18:29:16 NZST 2006

Folks,

Most myspace videos don't play in Linux that I can see because they
use a newer flash movie format and the Linux version is still stuck on
7 (although 9 is on it's way...)

Can anybody tell me if I'm wrong or a workaround?

Ian
--
Ian McDonald
Web: http://wand.net.nz/~iam4