University Crest

[wlug] MEETING TONIGHT: Codebreakers documentary, end of year windup and free pizza

zcat zcat@w...
Mon Sep 25 23:25:36 NZST 2006

Craig Box wrote:
> For tonights meeting, we will air BBC World's documentary "The
> Codebreakers", about free/open source software.
>
> We will also present a short recap of the events of Software Freedom Day
> and a general pre-AGM wrapup, and then we will feed you with the
> promised Italian flatbreads.

Where did the reminder bot go, btw?

Anyhow... I will be hosting the regular SaturdayWorkshop on Sept. 30,
the Saturday following this Monday meeting, as usual.

Full details are on the wiki;
http://wlug.org.nz/SaturdayWorkshop.2006-09-30

This will be the last workshop of 2006, they've been a very positive
experience overall and I look forward to organizing them again in early
2007.