University Crest

[wlug] Is recording from an *.m3u stream possible?

Glyn Webster glyn@w...
Wed Apr 1 20:03:34 NZDT 2009

Is there any sort of program (or simple set up) that will automatically record
from a *.m3u stream at a particular hour?  I.e. like a video recorder.

I want to listen to British radio shows that are on at silly hours of the NZ
morning:

http://resonancefm.com/listen

--Glyn