University Crest

[wlug] Is recording from an *.m3u stream possible?

Simon Green simon@s...
Wed Apr 1 20:20:49 NZDT 2009

Is the show available as a podcast? You could use a program such as
gpodder (or amarok) to download the podcast and replay it at your
leisure. Failing that you could set up a cron using mencoder (part of
mplayer, but a separate package in Debian and Ubuntu) to record the
program, and use the endtime option to specific the length.

  -- simon