University Crest

[wlug] Google Maps -- now with crunchy aerial goodness!

Ed Linklater ed.linklater@g...
Thu Apr 16 20:57:41 NZST 2009

I came to the conclusion it was January 2008, on a Friday. Based on
rubbish bin out and emptied for someone I know is a Friday collection,
status of the V8 track build (no race markings whatsoever on road, so
before the first races, but the pit lane has been constructed), status
of The Base (Heathcotes hasn't even started being built), and empty
churches and schools.