University Crest

[wlug] DVD authoring...

Chakat Sandwalker sandwalker@g...
Fri Apr 17 00:59:34 NZST 2009

Has anyone here ever used qDVDauthor?  I've managed to create a DVD, and
I'd like to add subtitles, but there's virtually no documentation to
help me.  I can import an SRT file (the creation of which is going to
take me days), but I haven't the faintest idea where to go from there.
Failing that, perhaps someone might know how to integrate subtitles with
another method.

Sandy