University Crest

[wlug] DVD authoring...

Chakat Sandwalker sandwalker@g...
Fri Apr 17 10:44:10 NZST 2009

Thanks.  I'll have a good read and see if I can work something out.

On another note, I've noticed that since my kernel was upgraded from
2.6.27-12 (on my laptop) I've been having screen brightness problems on
startup.  Most of the time the brightness starts out at 100% then
suddenly drops to 0% during boot-up.  Occasionally nothing will happen
and the brightness stays at 100%.  Has anyone else noticed this kind of
thing, or is it just me?

Sandy