Fri Apr 17 17:31:01 NZST 2009
I tried following the instructions on that page, and was pleased to see
that they worked. The biggest problem I have is foreign characters ('é'
for example) in the SRT file seem to get converted to UTF-8, so the
video ends up having two weird characters taking the place of what
should be there. I found that using WINE Notepad seems to work just
fine for foreign characters, so I guess I'll use that instead of Gedit.
Thanks for the link.
Peter Reutemann wrote:
> Came across the following link some time ago:
> Haven't tried it yet.
> Cheers, Peter
More information about the wlug
NOTICE: This is an archive of a public mailing list. The University of Waikato is not responsible for its contents.