University Crest

[wlug] DVD authoring...

Chakat Sandwalker sandwalker@g...
Fri Apr 17 17:31:01 NZST 2009

I tried following the instructions on that page, and was pleased to see
that they worked.  The biggest problem I have is foreign characters ('é'
for example) in the SRT file seem to get converted to UTF-8, so the
video ends up having two weird characters taking the place of what
should be there.  I found that using WINE Notepad seems to work just
fine for foreign characters, so I guess I'll use that instead of Gedit.

Thanks for the link.

Sandy