University Crest

[wlug] Google Maps -- now with crunchy aerial goodness!

Bryce Utting butting@i...
Fri Apr 17 21:45:27 NZST 2009

Ed Linklater:
> I came to the conclusion it was January 2008, on a Friday. Based on
> rubbish bin out and emptied for someone I know is a Friday collection,
> status of the V8 track build (no race markings whatsoever on road, so
> before the first races, but the pit lane has been constructed), status
> of The Base (Heathcotes hasn't even started being built), and empty
> churches and schools.

... and I just found what's -definitely- my car, where I was working
fifteen months back.  hmmmmph.

and Rifle Range Rd is hedged off from the Avalon Dr/Lincoln Rd
roadworks, too.

which means it was all taken before the streetview stuff, which got up
there first somehow.

so... whose is that bloody great *truck* in my driveway while I'm at
work then?

butting