University Crest

[wlug] Google Maps -- now with crunchy aerial goodness!

Daniel Richards kyhwana@g...
Fri Apr 17 23:20:12 NZST 2009

They updated the stuff around the base around the same time, the last
high-rez photos they had before was a few years before the current
photos, as they hadn't built any of the shops around the Warehouse.