University Crest

[wlug] 27 April Meeting - Kete/Hamilton City Library

John Billings john@n...
Sat Apr 18 13:57:22 NZST 2009

In advance of the script that goes and sends the meeting announcements,
just wanted to invite you all to our meeting this month:

*Kete: online digital knowledge for libraries and communities*

     Hamilton City Library is using Kete to create an online knowledge
basket of Hamilton history. Learn more from Rae McCormick and Smita
Biswas of the Library and Walter McGinnis of Katipo Communications.

More info here:

http://wlug.org.nz/MeetingTopics.2009-04-27

We hope to gather a good audience for Rae, Smita, and Walter, and show
them there is a large community that supports the library using
Free/Open Source Software.  Please help us spread the word about the
meeting, invite a friend or colleague.  Bryce has made a great flyer
which you can download from the link above, if you can spare some ink
please print out a couple copies and distribute.

Thanks,
The WLUG Committee