University Crest

[wlug] 27 April Meeting - Kete/Hamilton City Library

Bryce Utting butting@i...
Sat Apr 18 15:13:32 NZST 2009

John Billings wrote:
> http://wlug.org.nz/MeetingTopics.2009-04-27
>
> We hope to gather a good audience for Rae, Smita, and Walter, and show
> them there is a large community that supports the library using
> Free/Open Source Software.  Please help us spread the word about the
> meeting, invite a friend or colleague.  Bryce has made a great flyer
> which you can download from the link above, if you can spare some ink
> please print out a couple copies and distribute.

(http://www.flickr.com/photos/butting/3447314368)

or, pester me directly for a 4MB 4961x3508 version.

any recommendations from anyone for places to house large images?  I'd
-thought- Flickr did okay with that, but uploading the large one to them
resulted in a 1024x724 image.

(on the wiki would be favourite, but it isn't obvious to me how to add
an attachments feature to it.)

cheers,
butting