University Crest

[wlug] Rythmbox problem

jaytee@c... jaytee@c...
Thu Apr 23 20:13:36 NZST 2009

Hi All,
I am trying to get this url to work in
Rythmbox....http://www.thecoast.net.nz/Listenlive/
However after connecting I get to following message.
"Couldn't start playback A text/html decoder plugin is
required to play this stream, but not installed."
I have searched a few forum threads but all seem to point to
things I already have installed. Does anyone know of a
specific plugin that is required for this address
Regards  John