University Crest

[wlug] Rythmbox problem

jaytee@c... jaytee@c...
Sat Apr 25 20:11:48 NZST 2009

OK,
I followed the instructions given and found rythmbox
defaults to "paused" when the play is actioned ( by
doubleclick or play radio ) then total lock-up occurs and
forced quit is needed. I tried the same thing in Amarok but
the stream would not play giving a "there is no audio
channel" error. Both players do a play other streams but not
the one I would like to hear.
Regards john