University Crest

[wlug] Rythmbox problem

Peter Reutemann fracpete@g...
Sat Apr 25 20:25:11 NZST 2009

> I followed the instructions given and found rythmbox
> defaults to "paused" when the play is actioned ( by
> doubleclick or play radio ) then total lock-up occurs and
> forced quit is needed. I tried the same thing in Amarok but
> the stream would not play giving a "there is no audio
> channel" error. Both players do a play other streams but not
> the one I would like to hear.

Sorry, but it works fine for me (just tried it again with the link
below - always takes me a few attempts to get it to play).

http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/audioredirect.asp?whichbrand=coastAK

BTW My Rhythmbox version is 0.11.6.  Haven't tested amarok, as I don't use it.

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/           Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174