University Crest

[wlug] Rythmbox problem

jaytee@c... jaytee@c...
Sat Apr 25 21:30:19 NZST 2009

Just to make it interesting I now have the stream working in
pretty well in firefox. A sad problem is that it is
absolutely silent for some strange reason, not good for a
radio stream. Vlc seems not to be working at all (no data
transfer) even though the url seems to be in the correct
place.....
Regards John

----- Original Message Follows -----