University Crest

[wlug] Rythmbox problem

jaytee@c... jaytee@c...
Sun Apr 26 19:32:20 NZST 2009

I have changed to my desktop ubuntu 8.10 in the hope a more
modern installation would help.
Having run through the list of available streaming radio
stations and successfully playing a large random selection.
the exception being thecoast.net.nz when opened in firefox
claims to need adobe flash-plugin. Flash-plugin is installed
so there must be some other thing that I do not have that
prevents this station playing.
Regards  John

----- Original Message Follows -----