University Crest

[wlug] Rythmbox problem (partial solution

jaytee@c... jaytee@c...
Sun Apr 26 19:56:41 NZST 2009

I just opened firefox and did tools/pageinfo/media down to
the link Peter sent me. I copied the link into the browser
and "Voila" it played. My friend was at a windows computer
playing the same stream as I but his was playing 20/30
seconds ahead of my stream for some reason???????? Any
helpful comments appreciated.
Regards   John

----- Original Message Follows -----