University Crest

[wlug] Rythmbox problem (partial solution

jaytee@c... jaytee@c...
Sun Apr 26 20:22:36 NZST 2009

That is fine the buffer situation is understood. I do not
wish to listen to a twin computer simulcast and am happy
with just one. However it happened that my friend was
listening to the station I have been endeavoring to get
running for the past three days so we drew a comparison.
Regards John
PS I will attempt to run rythmbox tomorrow

----- Original Message Follows -----