University Crest

[wlug] (no subject)

Glenn Stuart Morrissey gmorrissey@k...
Wed Feb 4 23:38:21 NZDT 2009

hey simon,
i have downloaded FTPzilla using synaptic. I know the host, username and
password. I have been able to transfer two images and two files
(index.html and glenn.css) to the remote server. where I am struggling
is although I have transferred them, there is no trace of them when I
http://gmorrissey.kol.co.nz. All I get is a folder called CGI-bin and
nothing else.

glenn.