University Crest

[wlug] file permissions on remote server

Chris O'Halloran cmoman@g...
Thu Feb 5 10:43:50 NZDT 2009

It's probably best to make sure the permissions are correct before you
transfer them across to the webserver.

The permission you've mentioned seem okay.

The directory you want to load your files into is often called
public_html.  I'm not sure you're loading the files to the correct
spot yet as the directory simply shows the cgi-bin directory.

Maybe that helps.

Cheers

Chris