University Crest

[wlug] Thursday 12th Feb, Paul Fenwick & wife Jacinta Richardson talk at Waikato Uni SG01

John Billings john@n...
Mon Feb 9 10:22:28 NZDT 2009

I found a video of Paul giving a talk at OSCON last year:

http://blip.tv/file/1137169

Now is our chance to take him to task for picking on New Zealand!

If you can't make it to the talk here is just a glimpse of what you'll
be missing:

http://flickr.com/photos/pfenwick/3086794626/in/photostream/

John