University Crest

[wlug] Fwd: Auto-discard notification

Liz liz@d...
Fri Feb 13 09:09:38 NZDT 2009

Chris O'Halloran wrote:
> [...]

Actually it turned out to be an astoundingly great talk, Very
entertaining and educational. Seriously awesome stuff from a smart
couple. I think a few people were surprised by how much they enjoyed it
(perhaps thinking it was going to be some boring monologue or something)

If you ever get to see these guys anywhere (they say they will be at
linux conf in wellington Jan 2010) then by all means do!

Liz