University Crest

[wlug] Reminder to register for Kiwi PyCon 2009

Tim Knapp duffyd@k...
Thu Oct 1 00:58:33 NZDT 2009

Dear Fellow Pythonistas,

With the new month upon us and about a month to go til 'D-Day' (well KPC
Day), we just wanted to post a friendly reminder to register[1] as soon
as you can for Kiwi PyCon 2009.

Here at Kiwi PyCon '09 HQ we've set the date that we will have the T
shirts to the printer by as **Friday, October 23rd** so if you haven't
registered by that time you'll miss out on your correct T shirt size!

We've also already sold about half of our available conference tickets
and almost 3/4 of our Pre-Conf Party tickets so get in quick to secure
your place at the party/conference.

Too, remember your registration (for both the party and conference)
isn't confirmed until you've paid your admission fee so please ensure
you pay these as soon as you can after registering. It'll also help us
to pay the conference expenses :)

Yours,
Kiwi PyCon 2009 HQ

[1] http://nz.pycon.org/submit-registration