University Crest

[wlug] WLUG Fixit Meeting tomorrow

Meeting Reminder bot bot@w...
Fri Oct 2 06:27:09 NZDT 2009

A reminder; the WLUG Fixit Meeting is tomorrow.

Saturday October 3rd, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

SaturdayWorkshop at Te Whanau PÅ«tahi (http://zoomin.co.nz/map/nz/hamilton/fairfield/-te+whanau+ptahi/), the community church at the end of Oxford Street.

We'll have the usual tables, power, various ISO's, Internet, coffee and light lunch, etc.

Starting this month we're also going to have a regular FreeGeek build. We'll sort out a computer from parts and install Ubuntu on it, ready for donation to whoever Nettie decides will most benefit from being given a computer.