University Crest

[wlug] Sendmail help

Narender narender.hooda@g...
Wed Oct 14 20:11:07 NZDT 2009

Dear All
we have a test mail server for QA team. we use this for internal
purpose and it does not send any email to outside world.
but now want to do the below things

1.	We require a default forwarding of domain *@bugtest.abc.local
mapped to email_id emailsuite@b...
-	So from now on all the mails sent to any unknown address
*@bugtest.abc.local will be sent to emailsuite@b...
2.	A script to cleanup emailsuite@b... emails on every 5
hours interval so that we don’t run out of space. >>
3.	A cleanup script for mitesting@b... to clean data of last 5 days.

Many many thanks in advance

--N