University Crest

[wlug] FreeGeek

jaytee@c... jaytee@c...
Fri Oct 16 18:34:33 NZDT 2009

Hi John,
I would be a starter for that Free Geek thing. As you well
know I am not a Geek but am trying hard to become a "g." I
can mess around with things under someones guidance and come
up with positive results most times ( I own a hammer for
those other times <g> )
any how. For what it is worth, my hand is up.
All the best    John........