University Crest

[wlug] BADSIG... again different box

jaytee@c... jaytee@c...
Sun Oct 25 22:33:20 NZDT 2009

OK
I did that and here is that output;
Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options
--no-default-keyring --secret-keyring /etc/apt/secring.gpg
--trustdb-name /etc/apt/trustdb.gpg --keyring
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com
--recv-keys 40976EAF437D05B5
gpg: requesting key 437D05B5 from hkp server
keyserver.ubuntu.com
gpg: key 437D05B5: "Ubuntu Archive Automatic Signing Key
<ftpmaster@u...>" 9 new signatures
gpg: no ultimately trusted keys found
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:         new signatures: 9
john@s...:~$

However the end result is the same. Did I make an error in
the command??
Regards John

----- Original Message Follows -----

http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/intrepid-security/Release