University Crest

[wlug] Fwd: [NZOSS-Openchat] Red Hat opens shop in NZ

Peter Reutemann fracpete@w...
Wed Apr 6 12:59:31 NZST 2011

Apologies for cross-posting.

Cheers, Peter

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ...
Date: Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 12:26
Subject: [NZOSS-Openchat] Red Hat opens shop in NZ
To: NZOSS Open Discussion List <openchat@l...>

http://www.techworld.com.au/article/382295/red_hat_opens_nz_office/

"... we're excited about opportunities to continue working with the
New Zealand open source community and government organisations to grow
the use of open source. We will also aim for our investment to help
foster the local creation and development of innovative new ideas and
technologies that can be showcased to the rest of the world."

Perhaps we should invite the NZ manager onto this list?

http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/           Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174