University Crest

[wlug] Creating Your Own Distributable Ubuntu DVD

Peter Reutemann fracpete@w...
Sat Dec 3 10:38:11 NZDT 2011

Just came across the following HOWTO:

"This article is about how to create a DVD image of the Ubuntu
distribution on your machine with the exact same software included on
the disk. This can be done using a software called Remastersys. ..."

http://www.howtoforge.com/creating-your-own-distributable-ubuntu-dvd

Might try that with my new LinuxMint installation, generating a DVD
image that contains all my preferred developer tools. :-)

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/           Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174