University Crest

[wlug] Nautilus slowing down...

Sandy sandwalker@g...
Fri Dec 23 10:10:44 NZDT 2011

Has anyone found Nautilus to be getting slower and slower?  In the past couple
of weeks I've noticed that Nautilus now takes a bit longer to load a folder,
regardless of how many files are in it -- long enough that it now shows a

I was wondering if there's a reason for this.  There are apparently fixes for
it, but for earlier versions of Ubuntu.  As I'm using 11.10, the apps referred
to are no longer present, I think.

Sandy