University Crest

[wlug] Nautilus slowing down...

Sandy sandwalker@g...
Fri Dec 23 13:38:03 NZDT 2011

Hmm.  I've never had this problem before.  I have the choice of 'Ondemand',
'Conservative', 'Performance' and 'Powersave', or 800MHz, 1.6GHz, 1.8GHz and
2GHz.  Usually it's on 'Ondemand' (as I have a laptop).  Even when it's at full
speed, even the home directory takes 2-3 seconds to display the icons.

Sandy