University Crest

[wlug] REMINDER: WLUG meeting is tomorrow!

Chris O'Halloran cmoman@g...
Fri May 6 11:11:13 NZST 2011

The email below was sent automatically since I had set it up a place holder
in anticipation of organising this meeting.

Despite my best efforts to secure the room at the University, a slow
response meant we have now insufficient time and since I have other family
commitments this weekend, I am unable to assist with in setting anything
up.  I sent an email to this list yesterday advising of this so I hope there
isn't any confusion amonght those whom I discussed this with at the last
meeting.

See next email in thread.