University Crest

[wlug] REMINDER: WLUG meeting is tomorrow!

Chris O'Halloran cmoman@g...
Fri May 6 11:14:14 NZST 2011

On 6 May 2011 07:49, Bruce Kingsbury <zcat@z...> wrote:

> Oh dear..
>
> If you like, I can organise a Saturday workshop at Te Whare O Te Ata pretty
> easily. The room is not as big as we had last year but it'd probably do if
> we're careful about how we use the space. Also there's only a few tables.
> I'll ask around and see if we can get some more.
> http://fairfieldcommunity.org.nz/

Thanks for the offer Bruce,, I will leave this to you to organise.

Perhaps a show of hands from club members on the list might help to guage
interest at such short notice.

I unfortanately won't be able to assist this weekend.

Cheers,

Chris