University Crest

[wlug] Oneric Oncelot

Peter Reutemann fracpete@w...
Wed Oct 19 23:03:52 NZDT 2011

> I'm just writing to find out how people have gone with their Oneric Oncelot
> upgrade.

Upgraded my personal laptop over the weekend without a hitch to
Kubuntu 11.10. My work laptop didn't go so well with that upgrade:
shut down in the middle of installing the new packages. Had to
reinstall from scratch, as neither mouse nor keyboard were working
after rebooting. Kinda mixed results...

But I quite like it so far, nonetheless.

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/           Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174