University Crest

[wlug] System 76

Peter Reutemann fracpete@w...
Thu Oct 27 08:13:09 NZDT 2011

> Did you get an idea of what shipping would be?

They ship with UPS. In other words, you'll get charged an arm and a
leg, I'd say. I did a quick calculation on the UPS website for a 10kg
World Express parcel from Denver to Hamilton, filled with 10 and 20
lbs and ranging from 1000 to 2000 USD value. The cost was 260 - 280
USD.

But it might be different (read: cheaper) if you go through System 76's website.

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/           Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174