University Crest

[wlug] Minty Day in the Linuxsphere

Peter Reutemann fracpete@w...
Sat Dec 28 07:54:15 NZDT 2013

"I'm still lazily using Mint 15, quite happily (until I read these
reviews, that is), but others in the blogosphere have been singing the
praises of the recently released Mint 16. Most interestingly has been
the reported "superb performance" of Mint 16 KDE. Other called Mint 16
Cinnamon "P-p-p-perfect!" Perhaps it's reports like these causing Jim
Lynch to ask if Mint is the most popular distribution out there."

-- source: http://ostatic.com/blog/minty-day-in-the-linuxsphere

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cms.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/          Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174