University Crest

[wlug] WLUG Site group - for discussion of our web-site

Ian Stewart ianstewart56@h...
Wed Jul 3 12:08:58 NZST 2013

Hi Wlug folks,

In your experiences with using the wlug.org.nz web-site, you may have feedback or ideas, or a wish-list for further enhancements to be made to the web-site.

Please be aware that our wlug.org.nz site has the group "WLUG Site". A meta group for discussing and maintaining the WLUG site.

Please feel free to blog or discuss your WLUG Site ideas and views in this group...

http://www.wlug.org.nz/groups/profile/145/wlug-site

cheers, Ian.